Some Thoughts on Website Design
General Website Design
- How to Create a SCREAMing Website - Things you need to consider before you jump into writing code.
- Contemporary Music and Church Websites - How we can improve church websites based on what we learned about music.
- How to Develop a Church Website - How to get started on your church's website.
- Who is my audience? - You know you want a website, but who is your audience?
- High Traffic Carpet For Websites - Designing a website to handle the load for less money.
Search Engine Optimization
- Website Awards - I won! Well, someone did anyway.
- Limiting Website Traffic - How to turn traffic away.
- Misspelling With the Best of Them - How to unlearn what you have learned.
- Google’s Supplemental Results – A definition of results Google classifies as “Supplemental Results”
- Church Websites and Banner Ads - Why churches should avoid banner ads.
Tutorials and Language References
- Essential HTML – A basic reference on the HTML tags that everyone needs to start developing HTML pages.
- Automating a Website - How to keep the fun in maintaining a website.
Websites I Manage
Please note: The content of this website is the opinion of Timothy Fish. Because every website is different there is no guarantee that these ideas will work for you. You are welcome to try these methods, but you must assume the risk of doing so.
Copyright © 2005 Timothy Fish. All Rights Reserved.